Let’s bring corporate wellness to the forefront in 2015 by recruiting as many people as possible to participate in Live Healthy Central Illinois’ 10-Week Wellness Challenge, brought to you by the McLean County Wellness Coalition. This is one of most participated in wellness challenges offered in our community and will run from January 26 – April 3, 2015. The 10-Week Wellness Challenge is a turn-key online program offered across the country with over 2 million people participating. This cost-effective program is an easy way to promote healthy practices within your organization.
Watch this video to learn more about the 10-Week Wellness Challenge program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8bSKv-3Co0&index=11&list=UUkOQeyV0xWHvKjYpZ8uXZmQ.
- Participants form teams of 2-10 to motivate and support each other in achieving their fitness and weight loss goals.
- Teams may participate in the Minutes of Activity Division, Weight Loss Division, or both.
- Individuals track their activity minutes and/or weight online.
- Captains may also track for members who do not have access to the internet.
- All participant data is confidential.
- Participants receive weekly motivational emails and access to resources such as exercise videos, fitness plans, healthy recipes, and grocery store coupons.
- A messaging center facilitates easy communication to participants.
- Administrators can download reports to help track employee engagement and evaluate program effectiveness.
- The Company chooses a pricing model: $10 per person OR $20 per person (includes t-shirt, magazine).
- The Company chooses a payment option: company pays entire fee, company pays a percentage of fee, or participant pays all.
If you have questions in the meantime, contact Erin Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out these Live Healthy videos:
How to Register: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwLz2iE-R5U
Join the fun and let’s get healthier, McLean County!